RETURNS & EXCHANGES: HOW DO I EXCHANGE FOR A DIFFERENT SIZE?
- If your order doesn’t fit even though you pick the correct size from our size chart and you need to exchange for a different size, please follow these instructions:
You have 30 days from receiving your item to exchange. You have not worn or washed your item (besides trying on).
- Customer pays return shipping and other fees associated with your return including possible import tax and restocking fee. Any return or exchanges are free of charge if it's an error from our side.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your location information to provide you with the nearest warehouse address for returns.
- Our return and exchange are case to case basis. Our customer service team will do preliminary questions to process your request and might ask for pictures.
- How do I return for a refund?
If you want to return your item for a refund you may do so within 30 days from receiving the product. We do not refund shipping cost. Please refer to Refund Policy.
- What do I do if I received the wrong size or there is defective?
- If this happens, we are truly sorry. Please email us at email@example.com and tell us your order number and how we messed up. We will take care of you and make sure to get the right order for you ASAP.
LOST OR MISSING PACKAGE
- XMartial is not responsible for lost or stolen packages - we have no obligation to refund if the item/ items has been marked delivered.
XMartial works along with third party carrier to deliver the package - if your package is marked as delivered please contact the assigned carrier to locate the package
- It is customers responsibility to provide correct and updated delivery address.
- If the package was determined delivered by the carrier - there is a possibility that the package have been stolen or misplaced so we suggest to provide phone number that's reachable at all times and have someone at home to receive the package
- If the package was returned to sender due to non pick up or customer did not responded to the carrier you will responsible for the reshipment cost.
- How much is shipping?
- We have a standard shipping fee of $9.50 on all orders (bulk orders will have adjusted rate). There might be a free shipping offers in certain times.
- Do you ship internationally?
- Yes, we do.
- How do I track my package?
- You will receive an email with the tracking number when requested.
- How long does it take for an order to arrive?
- We use the world's leading couriers and postal services to ensure you get your order on time. You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has been shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- USA orders should be received within 1-3 weeks from the time it leaves our warehouse and accepted by courier facilities. (Delays in shipping might occur due to covid-19 affecting the supply chain).
- NOTE: During busy holiday season, there might be some delays with shipping couriers
- I ordered 2+ items, but only received one... where's my order?
- When you order multiple items at a time, they may be shipped separately. You may receive one item before the next. So don't panic if you don't receive all of your items at once…they are on the way.
- I made a mistake on my order (address, size, etc)... can I change it?
- If this happens to you, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you can and we MIGHT be able to take care of it. However, if your order has already been shipped, wait for it to arrive and send it back to us.
- Once we receive it, we'll send back the right item you needed.
- What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept all major credit cards. Also, accept PayPal payments as well.
RECEIVING COUNTRY CUSTOM FEES
- All international orders are subject to receiving country's import, duty and taxes, if applicable. These rates are not set by us, they are paid and set by governments of the receiving country as per import/export regulations and charged by local postal carriers.
- If your order is subject for tax upon delivery and did not deal in a timely manner causing the package to be returned - you will be responsible for the reshipment cost and should be liabale for any tax cost and returned cost.
- You will also not received any refund or replacement if the package was destroyed by the carrier due to the unsettled tax.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.