We'll be happy to assist you! Email us at email@example.com
100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE - If you're unsatisfied for any reason, we'll refund you 100% of your purchase. Please refer to FAQs.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUR NEW SIZE CHART.
Give your back a rest with our Gravity Inversion Table. This foldable home machine is ideal for back pain relief caused by heavy compression over time. Our Gravity inversion table will help stimulate blood circulation, elongate your spine and pressure relief. *Easy to assemble *Heavy-duty with big non-slip bases *Pre-set rotation available to let you control inverting angles *Stationary platform frame for maximum stability *Large Padded leather backrest *Adjustable padded ankle support *Weight range up to 300lbs *Adjustable soothing heat and massge pad *Foldable for easy storage
Turn on screen reader support
Features and Benefits:
- Easily adjustable to suit most user heights.
- Can help relieve the stress of your neck and back, strengthening the muscles of the lower back and increasing circulation.
- Stimulate your lymphatic system.
- Helps relieve pressure on the discs and nerve roots.
- Improves blood circulation and posture.
- Improves body flexibility and reduces back pain.
- Easy to adjust the height to accomodate each person's body type.
- Foldable, space-saving.
- Adjustable User Heights: 130cm-185cm / 51"-73"
- Assembled dimensions: 115cm x 74cm x 152cm(LxWxH)
- Max User Weight: 136KG / 300LBS
- Max User Height: 185m
- Material: PU+Pearl cotton+Foam
- 1 x Inversion Table
- When using an inverted stand, be sure to adjust the tightness of the feet
- When using it for the first time, please grasp the handrail and rotate slowly
- It is recommended that a single inversion should not be over 5 minutes
- It is not advisable to stand upside down within an hour after a meal
- Obesity, glaucoma, retinal detachment, and conjunctivitis, pregnancy
- Spinal injury, brain sclerosis, acute joint swelling, otitis;
- Hypertension, recent stroke, transient cerebral hypoxia;
- You are undergoing treatment for diseases of the heart or circulatory system
- Bone diseases, including osteoporosis, unhealed fractures; plaster fixation
- Or surgical implantation of joint fixation devices;
- Have used anticoagulants, including large doses of apisli